MTC

MTC
Elder Josh Garff

Sunday, December 18, 2016

No Time!

​Last photo of the Raromatai Zone! I'll miss those missionaries! 
Hey Everyone!

This week we have literally no time! But, all is well in Orofero! I loved my time in Raromatai and they are doing great! Now, it is time to go to Orofero, which is next to one of my old sectors! I loved seeing everyone on Sunday and it was as if we had a huge high school reunion ha ha ha!
Josh and Elder Nelson
I don't have a whole lot of time today, but, everything is going well! There are miracles waiting to happen in Orofero and I am excited to work with Elder Nelson!

Culture Shock: I just realized that to end my mission, because we are on several different islands, I will not be able to see my converts and friends that are at Bora and Raiatea... I'll miss them and can't wait to return and see how they are doing!
Josh and Benjamin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Funny Moment: When Benjamin dyed his hair red, I died! I love Benjamin soooo much! (He was one of my converts baptized in February!)
Spitirial Thought: Again, I will talk about the power of members. Without members, missionary work doesn't work. It is only with the members that we can accomplish miracles. In all of my sectors, with all of the things that have happened, it has been 100% of the time because of God, and of those times, 90% because of the members. So, I invite all of you to participate in missionary work! It can't advance without you!

Love You All!

Elder Garff

No comments:

Post a Comment