MTC

MTC
Elder Josh Garff

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Week 2 at the MTC -The camera still eludes Josh

Hey everyone! I hope that you are all doing well! Things at the MTC are a little crazy! I played basketball with an Elder who is committed to play basketball at Gonzaga and I definitely came out on top a few times :)
In regards to Tahitian, it's all coming pretty well! Tahitian is one of the simplest complex languages that I have ever seen in my life. One of these emails I'll try to write some sentences in Tahitian, and I guarantee you won't see as many vowels in your life ever again...!
 
Lesson of the week: I learned this week that I have to remind myself that I need to do everything our Heavenly Father wants me to do. Our Heavenly Father is the one who sets the bar and we have no business to raise or lower the standard that He has set for us.

Sorry again about not being able to send pictures, I just found my camera this morning... And I'm very technologically inept... So I couldn't figure out my companion's camera... Next week for sure!

Elder Garff

No comments:

Post a Comment