MTC

MTC
Elder Josh Garff

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Week 5 at the MTC - 5 More to Go

 
Hey everyone! I hope that everything is going well back at home! Everything at the MTC is going well! We are at the halfway point and are starting to learn French! So, back to square 1! I'm really out of time today, but here's the important parts of the week!

Important:
I realized today that my goal as a missionary is to help others see the face of God. I know that once we see our Father in Heaven, we will have more joy than we ever will feel on earth. I know that my reason to be here is to help others draw closer to God and to help them follow him

Cool:
I saw the Skyline Missionaries with more to come!

Sorry, that's all I can write, I'll let you all know how French is coming next week!

Elder Garff

1 comment:

  1. Amy the blog looks great. This is coming from another non-blogger but turned beginner blogger. He seems like he is doing great in the MTC and I can't wait to read of his adventures in Tahiti! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete