MTC

MTC
Elder Josh Garff

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Week 9 - Deux Semaines Restantes (2 weeks left (MTC))



Hey All!
How's everything going back in Utah? I hope that you all had a great Pioneer Day and were able to do some awesome things this week!
This week, the biggest treat was seeing even more Elders come into the MTC! Elder Jackson, Elder Thomas, Elder Coomans, Elder Teynor, and it's awesome to see everyone!

Josh and Elder Devashrayee

Well, nothing really happened outside the usual this week, but French has definitely gotten a lot better and everything is clicking as well as it can! I get my travel plans this Friday, so I'll find out when I'm headed to Tahiti, and we only have 2 more weeks left!!! I'm definitely excited to go to Tahiti and though I'm definitely not going to be a master in the language, it'll get there if I keep putting in my part and keep doing the things that the Lord wants me to do!
Spiritual Thought of the Week:
The Gift of Charity has been on my mind all week and I have decided that to be the missionary Heavenly Father needs me to be and to the be the kind of people that God wants us to become, we must all develop Charity. Charity is more than just giving what we have to others, it is the intention by which we do things. Some awesome scripture references to Charity that I love are 1 Corinthians 13 and Moroni 7: 41-48. I would like you challenge each of you to study charity and do your best to develop it, as I will this week!
Hope you are all doing well!
Elder Garff

No comments:

Post a Comment