MTC

MTC
Elder Josh Garff

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Week 7 at the MTC - Time for a Dramatic Pose...

​Hey all! 
 
Another awesome week at the MTC! The French is coming much better and I feel like everything is just coming! My teacher told us that the more we memorize and learn, the easier it will come, and that is true! Granted I still have a ways to go on Tahitian and French (and English for that matter!) but I know it'll get there!
 
Other than the language everything else is going well! Everything has been really fun and we have welcomed in 20+ missionaries in our zone in the past 2 weeks! The MTC is getting so many missionaies it is ridiculous!
 
Spiritual Thought of the Week:
As I have read the Book of Mormon, I see how important it really is for all of us. The Book of Mormon truly contains the fullness of the Gospel (Faith in Jesus Christ, Repentance, Baptism, Receiving the Gift of the Holy Ghost, and Enduring to the End) and I love every minute that I get to read the Book of Mormon! When you have the chance, I would challenge you to read the Book of Mormon. It has truly changed my life and my views on my life before and after this one as well. Everything in the Book of Mormon is true and I promise that if you read it with a real intent to see if it contains the Gospel, you will receive a resounding "YES!" through prayer and you will receive what God wants and needs you to do in your life.
 
Funny Story of the Week:
My companion and another Sister in our District ran into poles this week. It looks like they are learning another language: Polish
 
Elder Garff
 
P.S. My companion, Elder Clements, and I decided to take one of those "Dramatic Missionary Pictures" in the wind, pretty legit :) 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment