MTC

MTC
Elder Josh Garff

Monday, March 13, 2017

Office Week

Mission trip to McDonalds!
Hey Everyone!

So, my parents complained to me that I didn't have enough photos in my email, so I will include more photos this week :) Unfortunately, we were in the office and there is not a whole lot of scenery ;)
Map of the Mission, all of the sectors and the missionaries :)
This week was a good week. We were able to work even though we were a little sick! We have been doing lessons constantly in the hopes of boosting the sector and it paid off! But, maybe because of overwork, we both collapsed Saturday and had to take a break. We recently took on another sector and we will be giving the sector back this week. Getting to know another sector well enough to show to another missionary team in 1-2 weeks isn't the easiest, but hey, with the Lord, all is possible!
According to Rachel's calendar, it was national cereal day on Tuesday :)
I would like to give a shout out to my cousin Truman and his marraige! I wish the best for them and can't wait to see the new Mrs. Ballard! Congrats Truman! Have a great Honneymoon! (I would suggest coming to Tahiti ;) )

Funny Moment: Always a great moment when you are doing reactivation work in a sector that isn't yours and, because of sickness, have to ask to use their bathroom...

Culture Shock: Probably the first bathroom that I used that didn't have doors. 
A pose that is often seen from Elder Garff :)
Spiritual Thought: Lately I have been studying two books: The Miracle of Forgiveness and Twice Blessed. Throughout my mission, I have seen the power of forgiveness for myself and others and it is truly unbelieveable to see what is possible with the Lord. With the power of His Atonement, forgiveness for all is possible. With His power, we can be saved, strengthened, and comforted, even in the darkest and hardest trials. 

Love you all!

Elder Garff

No comments:

Post a Comment